is a professional photographer, filmmaker, speaker, & mountain guide. His interest in outdoor recreation continually evolves. At the age of twelve, he enjoyed rappelling out of maple trees in the front yard, to now putting up first ascents on technical 20,000’+ glaciated peaks. He has learned that the best way to keep the memories of a great day in the mountains is to haul around a five pound DSLR camera, which he does almost everyday. He enjoys taking his clients to their physical limits in the mountains, and then returning them safely. He also enjoys working with companies to create captivating digital media.
-Created 45+ webisodes during a 7 year climbing project
- Contract film work for: Gore-Tex, La Sportiva, American Mountain Guide Association, Arc'Teryx, CAMP, Kaenon, and others.
- Published in National Geographic Online, Alpinist, Rock n' Ice, Climbing, Extraordinary Health, Outside Magazine, 50+ webpages.
- Organized and led 20+ international expeditions, 9 Alaska Expeditions, countless domestic trips.
- IFMGA Certified Mountain Guide by the American Mountain Guide Association (AMGA)
- Climbed 48 Classic Climbs of North America
- Ski toured across the entire Alps Range in 36 days
- Skied from sea-summit-sea on Mt St Elias (18,008')
Grew up climbing, skiing, and playing in the mountains of Colorado. Her hunger for snow adventures has taken her to many a remote peaks. She enjoys cooking fine meals & sharing them with friends, learning new things, and humbling the boys on the rando race course, the world around.
- 8 National Championships
- Skied across the entire Alps Range in 36 days, only woman in the world to complete this crossing in this style.
- Works with individuals to overcome life's challenges by reshaping their outlook and motivations.